Flying Hearts

Flying Hearts
Flying Hearts, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:

I'm playing a little with abstract work. I still haven't want to try it in oil so watercolor seems to work best while I think about where I want things to go. I wanted to try something large for Valentines Day, but I think I will do a secound abstract work like this but maybe just in black and add wings to the hearts.

It's almost Valentines day so give your favorit sweetheart a large Valentine Painting in place of a card to show your love. This large abstract work is sure to wow her. It is 22x 30 with out a matt and frame. This large work will be a fun painting in your home all year with it bright colors.


How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $100 USD plus $10 USD s/h
Or, send me an email


Comments

Popular posts from this blog