Michigan Mushroom




When I was out looking at some lilac bushes I saw this Mushroom.Mushrooms are a common sight in the woods in Michigan this time of year.I looked for more but only found this lonely little guy. He would be hardly a bit so I decided to paint it instead of eat it. The painting of just a mushroom needed more so I thought maybe a dandleion would add a little color. I went out into my yard where I have a wonderful crop of them and dug one up to study the colors and shape of the leaves. The stems are almost pink. So at least the yard has one less dandelion.

Michigan Mushroom

Michigan Mushroom, painting by Delilah Smith

About This Painting:
Michigan Mushroom
6x9
watercolor on 140 lb coldpress watercolor paper

Media: watercolor
Size: 9 in X 6 in (22.9 cm X 15.2 cm)
Price: $50 USD

How to Purchase:

Buy this painting on PayPal
Price: $50 USD plus $5 USD s/h
Or, send me an email

Comments

Popular posts from this blog