Segents Virburmum with Crow.- sold

Sergents Viburmum
<span class=Sergents Viburmum, painting by Delilah Smith" src="http://www.dailypainters.com/images/scaled/_images_scale_scaleimg_400_400_N_0__2F_images_2F_origs_2F_667_2F_sergents_viburmum.jpg" width="400" border="0">

About This Painting: Sergents Viburmum is known for it's medicinal purposes it it high in antioxidants. It used to grow wild near where I lived as a child and I would pick it and Mom would make the best pie for me. Oh gosh I guess I will be young forever eating all that pie.

Sergents Virburmum is an interesting year round plant with wonderful flowers and bright red berries in in the fall.
Sergents Viburmum
watercolor
5.5 x 8.5

Media: watercolor
Size: 8.5 in X 5.5 in (21.6 cm X 14 cm)
Price: $50 USD

How to Purchase: This painting has been sold, please email me if you would like something painted similar to this.

Or, send me an email

"post your opinion in the comments"or email me at delilah@artbydelilah.com,,Thank You:Visit my web site Art by Delilah http://www.artbydelilah.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog