Art Helping Japan- SOLD

Tree Scape
12x9
watercolor on 300lb cold pressed watercolor paper
It has been a little over a week since we saw, in disbelief, shocking images of the devastation of the March 11 earthquake and its subsequent tsunamis in Japan. Now the unprecedented nuclear crisis compounding the misery of the survivors there, many of us are asking, what can we do to help?

I am pleased to host the Help Japan Challenge especially because it is dedicated for us artists to raise money to help those who were affected by the recent disasters in Japan (click here to read about how this challenge works).

As a fund-raiser, this is a bit different Challenges., the theme that was chosen was "home" as a theme. All we had to paint was whatever comes to our mind when we think of your home.

I was born and grew up in Michigan. I think of the woods where I played as a child. We did a lot Cow Boys and Indians back when I was a kid, so we alway were back in the woods "Home" for me is often captured in the form of a landscape or a beach scape that I find personally meaningful.

The paintings for this challenge are being auctioned off and the proceeds donate for Japan's disaster relief efforts, mine will go to the American Red Cross for the relief of Japan.
SOLD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog