daily Painter in Art Prize 2011





I’m in ArtPrize in Grand Rapids Michigan this year.
ArtPrize® is an international competition with no jury or curator. The public votes on the top 10 pieces and eventually the overall winner. The event will take place September 21 to October 9, 2011 in Grand Rapids, with $474,000 in prizes, and $250,000 for first place. More information about Artprize 2011 can be found at artprize.org.
I will be in the Waters Building at 1616 Ottawa Ave NW Suite 104, I hope you will stop by and see my art work “One Year of Daily Painting” where I will have 260 of my small daily paintings.
Vote: 43111




Delilah Smith



Comments

sally said…
I liked your display at artprize so I checked out the blogs, very nice, I'll check in from time to time, thanks
Delilah said…
Thank you Sally, I post daily paintings on Painting of the Day Blog

Popular posts from this blog