29 faces 2013, No 5 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - February 07, 2013 Face No. 5 Deep Water Aceo 3.5 x 2.5 This is number 5 in my 29 faces for 2013 challenge. This aceo is available at my Etsy store, Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Unknown said… I really like you style of drawing. Very nice faces.
Christmas Hen - November 09, 2021 Christmas Hen No.2 9x12 watercolor Click here to buy ll Work ©2006-2021 Art by Delilah Read more
A Whimsical Cat - January 09, 2012 Fat cat Elvis is taking a break after a hard day of play. A Hard Day 5x7 watercolor on 140 lb cold pressed paper 50.00 Click here to buy Read more
Pelican - February 07, 2021 Pelican 11x15 watercolor Click here to Buy I plan on painting more 11x15 watercolor I like the size. It is a little larger but I can still ship flat. I painted this bird with happy colors I love to watch them dive out in the bay they are just crazy. All Work ©2006-2021 Art by Delilah Read more
Comments