29 faces in 2013, number 15 The Suit Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - February 21, 2013 The Suit the is number 15 in the challenge of 29 faces in Feb. This is an aceo watercolor 3.5 x 2.5 This painting is available at my Ebay store. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Christmas Hen - November 09, 2021 Christmas Hen No.2 9x12 watercolor Click here to buy ll Work ©2006-2021 Art by Delilah Read more
A Whimsical Cat - January 09, 2012 Fat cat Elvis is taking a break after a hard day of play. A Hard Day 5x7 watercolor on 140 lb cold pressed paper 50.00 Click here to buy Read more
Pelican - February 07, 2021 Pelican 11x15 watercolor Click here to Buy I plan on painting more 11x15 watercolor I like the size. It is a little larger but I can still ship flat. I painted this bird with happy colors I love to watch them dive out in the bay they are just crazy. All Work ©2006-2021 Art by Delilah Read more
Comments