Cow Watercolor Art


Brown Cow
Brown Cow, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: I am back on the farm again today painting away. I always wonder when I was a kid how cows could walk with such big tummies?

I still have not finished my large oil painting of a cow that I started for ArtPrize. When I found out I could  not get a venue to sponsor me I gave up on it. I will get back to painting it again soon. I just lost my motivation for awhile. 

When I went to ArtPrize this year and I saw all the empty space that some venues had I just didn't understand why so many artist were turned away?

As artist we must stay focused and motivated. I haven't stop painting, I just lost the desire to work on the big cow. I think I will finish it and take it to Ann Arbor art fair next year. I have been asked backed. Normally I would not take something that large to a street show, but what the heck it would be fun to see the reactions.Maybe i will be the year of the cow..

Brown Cow
9x12 watercolor painting on 140 lb watercolor paper
Media: watercolor
Size: 12 in X 9 in (30.5 cm X 22.9 cm)
Price: $50 USD
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog