Owls,reindeer,sheep...What next?


Reindeer and Christmas Owl
Reindeer and Christmas Owl, painting by Delilah Smith
About This Painting: One thing leads to another when I start painting. Last week I painted an owl. He was a cute chubby little guy.


I liked the way the whimsical little guy turned out so I thought I should do a few more: So I then painted a small aceo owl only 3.5 x 2.5, I played around with the look of the feathers.


I liked the way it's feathers had a fluffy look to them  and I think I will try to get this feel in a larger work but something about the branch got me thinking about reindeer( a little ADCD) . I forgot about the feathers for the moment  and wanting to start to think Reindeer. I wanted a few Christmas paintings and that lead me to the Reindeer and the Christmas Owl.
And because I was up all night painting I started thinking about being a Night owl and how I need friends that were night owls also which turned into this painting:


The above paintings are available at my Ebay Store.

Feel free to contact me with any questions. If your a night owl like me even better. This is why it's a good idea to keep painting and see how one idea leads to another.


Reindeer and Christmas Owl
12x9 watercolor
Media: watercolor painting
Size: 9 in X 12 in (22.9 cm X 30.5 cm)
How to Purchase:

"post your opinion in the comments" Or, send me an email
Thank You:
Art by Delilah, with a Passion for PaintingAll Images © 2006-2013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog