Take the first steps with a little courage Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps - February 16, 2013 Courage Aceo 3.5 x 2.5 Watercolor Sometimes all it takes is a little courage , so take those first steps. This little aceo is available at my Ebay Store Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Tammie Lee said… such a charming piece
Christmas Hen - November 09, 2021 Christmas Hen No.2 9x12 watercolor Click here to buy ll Work ©2006-2021 Art by Delilah Read more
A Whimsical Cat - January 09, 2012 Fat cat Elvis is taking a break after a hard day of play. A Hard Day 5x7 watercolor on 140 lb cold pressed paper 50.00 Click here to buy Read more
Pelican - February 07, 2021 Pelican 11x15 watercolor Click here to Buy I plan on painting more 11x15 watercolor I like the size. It is a little larger but I can still ship flat. I painted this bird with happy colors I love to watch them dive out in the bay they are just crazy. All Work ©2006-2021 Art by Delilah Read more
Comments